Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Phone Etiquette...

Let me just get this off my chest...

First off, I'm not a big phone guy. I have a hard time talking on the phone. This has only developed as I've gotten older. I don't remember always having this problem, but I do now. 

Part of it's that I can't see the person I'm talking to, and have a hard time reading the person. So if they're being sarcastic or something I may not pick up on it. I don't know... maybe I'm just a pain in the ass.

Anyway...

What I really can't stand is when somebody calls YOU... you answer the phone and they're talking to someone else or not paying attention to you at all. It drives me nuts, I want to just hang up. OR if you're in the middle of talking to them, and they just start talking to someone else... it makes you feel so incredibly unimportant and like they were never paying attention or were interested in anything you were saying in the first place.

I don't know... just venting.

No comments:

Post a Comment