Monday, November 21, 2005

Ticket Prices

Well, I found out how much admission for my competition in May is going to be. Unfortunately the tickets cost more than I thought they would. They will be $25.00 per person. I know this will probably cut down on the number of people coming out that night to see me. It's already a drive out to Rockford, and then the money on top of it.. it's a bit much to ask of people I suppose. Regardless, I'll be appreciative of all those who can make it out. For those who would like to come out and offer their support, but feel the $25 is a little steep, you can attend the daytime competition also known as "pre-judging". Daytime admission is only like $7 - $10. The day show is simply the judging. No music, no individual routines, the competitors get lined up in their classes, and are run through specific poses so that the judges can make their decisions. I'll have more information on times and all as we get closer to the show. It's all still a ways off from now.

Results, and photos from the most recent competition from a few weeks ago have been posted here...

http://boonecountysports.smugmug.com/gallery/966548

This will give you all a glimpse of what these competitions are like, and why I keep saying I'm going to get killed in mine. Like I said I'll be competing in the heavyweight class. So check them out... you'll see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment