Sunday, May 7, 2006

I DID IT!!!


It's all over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did it! I placed 3rd in the Novice Light Heavyweight Class, and took 5th in the Light Heavyweight Open class. I couldn't be happier with my placings. I thought the judges decisions were very fair, and maybe even a little generous in the Novice class. I never thought I'd have walked out with a 3rd place trophy. I have a very hectic few days coming up on me now, but as soon as time permits I will write a detailed account of the whole day here. I just wanted to post the results. I'll have lots and lots more pictures as well.

I would like to take a moment to thank the following people who came out and lent their support. It meant more to me than you could ever know.


Thank you to...


Rizzi Bolur
Rick Bach
Steve Finkler

Mike Else
Ian Hoffman
Lauren Hoffman

My Mother
My Father
My Stepmother Andrea
Neil Miller

And of course Holly, who has put up with more shit in the course of this whole process than anyone. Her patience, encouragement, and love made this possible.


I'd also like to make another special mention to my Father, who helped me through every single step of this process, and was there for me every step of the way. I literally would not have been able to do it at all without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment