Friday, May 5, 2006

Well, This Is It!

Alright! Here we go!

I have one more meal this evening... my last batch of turkey burgers. My next meal will be real food again. My water cuts off at 7pm this evening. Then I'm dry until after pre-judging tomorrow. Then I get a little water, just to keep from passing out.

Neil rolls into town in a few hours, and Holly will be here soon. My Father comes by in an hour and a half to apply the second coat of Pro Tan. Then I just dry off, relax, and try to get as much sleep as I can.

This will be my last post until after the show. I will post again with pictures, and the results as soon as I can.

Thank you to all of those who are going to come out and lend your support. Your presence means the world to me.

Now it's time to go and do a bodybuilding competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment