Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Getting Rough

Last night really sucked. Being hungry hasn't really been much of an issue for me since the beginning of the diet. But last night I was just starving. Even after having my dinner, I had that almost sick feeling from being so hungry, but that was the last meal of the day, so there was nothing I could do. So around 8:30 last night I tried to just put the day behind me and went to bed. I knew this could lead to me waking up real early, but I didn't mind that. I'd get my workout and tan overwith, and have more time in the morning to get some stuff done. But I was up all night. I only average about 5 to 6 hours of sleep these days as it is, so around 12:30 last night I woke up and was wide awake, and still painfully starving. I slept a little on and off the rest of the night, but overall it sucked. I drank lots of water to try and ease some of the hunger cravings. I'm supposed to be drinking shitloads of water regardless, so it was productive in that regard. By the time I got up and went into the gym this morning, I was a wreck and have been since. My nerves are going full blast right now. For no good mental reason. It's just the low carbs, training, stress, and lack of sleep. I feel like I could either break out into hysterics laughing, or break down and cry. I just have to make it through today and tomorrow, and then work will be done for the week, and then I'll get through this shit a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment