Sunday, August 7, 2005

The "Before" Photos

Well I had Holly take some "before" photos...

They were somewhat discouraging... Part of it is because I'm not nearly as cut as I'd like to be and I don't like to see myself otherwise... but at the same time I'm also in the process of packing weight on too, so what did I expect? I also realized how much I'll need to practice my posing as well. Because currently it sucks. I also seemed to be making a stupid face in every picture which didn't help things at all. So I just put a collage of the more bearable shots together. They're kind of hard to see... but for the sake of the general public... it may be for the best.

Areas I noticed that need special attention are my legs for one. Which was no surprise. Which is why I'm training legs twice a week currently. My tris could use some more definition as well as some size. They're a little narrow. The abs obviously need to tighten up some more, but that'll be addressed more in the final stages of the process, in the dieting phase. Otherwise I need to just keep doing what I'm doing, and keep getting bigger. I hope the "after" pictures will a lot more exciting.

Current weight: 223 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment