Sunday, August 14, 2005

Setbacks

Man, this shit with my back sucks. It's still hard to turn my head. It's like The Big Show is squeezing the back of my neck, and something is jabbing into my rhomboid.

I trained legs today, just to try and get something done. It was rough, but I got through it.

I ran into a buddy of mine from the gym named Peter. Our schedules vary, so I may see him for a month straight, and then not see him for 2 months after. Today was the first I had seen him since before I had gone to Boston. I told him about the competition, and he was very excited. He's one of the people who has been a big source of encouragement for me. So he said he can't wait.

Also, I saw Mash Angolkar last night. He had just gotten back from India, on a business trip. But I told him, I decided to this competition. He seemed excited about it, and said he was proud of me, and glad to hear I'm finally going to do it. So that meant a lot to me.

At this point, I'm going to be stuck doing legs until this thing with my back can work itself out. I'm going to try and get it looked at this week sometime. It fucking hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment