Thursday, August 18, 2005

The Worst News

Yesterday I recieved hands down the worst news I've ever heard in my entire life. This is not the place to get into details, but it's relevant nonetheless. I have suffered from chronic insomnia for the past 5 years. It has been hard enough for me to get the proper amount of rest I need to get through each day. After what I heard yesterday, it has sent it into a whole other realm. I can't sleep at all. I've eaten a bowl of cereal in the past 24hrs. This is not good. I can't have this shit happen to me now. I need to be eating a lot, and getting a lot of rest. Neither of which seem remotely possible. It all adds up to the equivilant of finding out your best friend died. I didn't think things could get worse... somehow they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment