Monday, February 6, 2006

The Diet Draws Near...

Well this weekend starts the 12 week diet. So these next few days I'll be enjoying whatever real food I can get my hands on. Tonight will be my last Subway meatball sub... so I'm looking forward to that.

Here is a short version of what I'll be doing starting next week... I have a feeling I'll be writing on here much more once I get started so I'll detail it more as I'm going through it.

I'll get up, and before I eat anything I'll go into the gym, and do 30 min of cardio. During which I must burn at least 400 calories if not more. So the intensity level must allow this. My meals the first week will consist of about 400 calories a meal, spread over 5 meals throughout the day. Which for the first week isn't too bad. For the first 4 weeks, the daily calorie allowance will decrease by 10% each week. The decreases... will increase after the first 4 weeks. So I have my first cardio workout before breakfast, then later in the day I'll do my second 400 calorie, 30 minute cardio session, along with abs, and my usual weightlifting routine. I'll be drinking at least a gallon of water a day, and my last meal must be done by 7 pm. The foods I'll be allowed to eat in the first 4 weeks are as follows...

Chicken Breasts
Turkey Burgers (no bread)
Fresh fruit
Rice
Potatoes
Water, coffee, tea
Fat free yogurt
Lenders regular bagels. Not New York kind.
Oil and Vinegar
Salt and Pepper
Tabasco
Giardinera
Ketchup, Mustard
Pickles, Olives
Air popped popcorn
Eggs
Butter
Equal
Oat Meal

That's the basic outline...

Until then... I'm pigging out!

No comments:

Post a Comment