Saturday, February 11, 2006

Here We Go

Well... today was the first day of the diet.

So far it's ok... but I'm not sick of any of this food yet. Though I can see it coming quickly on the horizon. More than anything I'm just exhausted. Between the early morning intense cardio workout, and then the 2 hour workout later in the day... I felt fine most of the day, and then after that second workout it slowly crept up on me and now I feel like I've had the shit kicked out of me. It's 8:30 on a Saturday night, and I'm looking at goin' to bed in a half hour. This is why I've told people I won't be around much. Between the scheduled meals, the two workouts a day, the time spent practicing posing, and then the inevitable exhaution... there's no room for much of a social life.

Regardless... Day 1 of the diet is done... 83 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment