Saturday, April 8, 2006

4 Weeks Out

Well I weighed in at 197 today. Not too bad. It was an exhausting week. Very busy at work. I'm still running on very low energy, and it makes everything a thousand times harder. Daily activities are 10 times a task as they usually are. Working out is currently not fun for me. Only because I have nothing when I'm in the gym. My whole body feels empty and hollow. I'm braindead from the low carbs.

I am looking forward to the day I return to the gym post-competition. When I can go back to throwing around some heavy fucking weights, and getting big again. I do enjoy how I look lean, and I'll maintain that throughout the summer, but come mid fall I'll start throwing the weight on again. I figure I'll probably hang out around 200-205 for the summer. It is nice to have my old face back. I've had a fat bloated fucking face for a long time now, mainly due to the obscene amounts of sugar in my diet. So I'll find a happy medium where I can get big, and not have such high sugar levels.

Other than that, I'm just taking it all one day at a time. These last 4 weeks will be the hardest yet, getting harder with each passing week. Everyone keeps telling me, "at least it's almost over", but it's one of those things where you're so close, yet so far away. I'm extremely irratable these days, and Holly bares the brunt of this.

I'm going to go to Peggy's party tonight, but then that'll probably be my last major public appearance until after the competition. I don't want to spread my assholness around to too many people... or no one's going to want to come see the show.

Low energy, no strength, and an irritable son of a bitch... that about sums me up right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment