Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Abs

Well at just over 3 and 1/2 weeks from the show, I'm concerned about my abs. They aren't coming in as much as I'd like them to. I still have 3 1/2 weeks to go, but I don't want to take any chances. So I'm going to start up the two workouts a day, and get some heavy cardio and abs in before breakfast again. It's going to suck, but I've gotta do it. I barely have time and energy for all that I'm already doing, but like I said, I've gotta do it. This means I'll be up at 5:30, go to the gym, train, come home, eat, go back, train, come home, eat, shower, pack my food, go to work, come home, go to bed, do it all over again the next day until the show, or until my abs come out of hiding.

Like I said before, the last 4 weeks of this is when things get really heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment