Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Congratulations Neil & Sarah!!!


There so few moments in life that are as awesome as a child being born. Being there when my sister was born was one of the most incredible things ever.

Now, my best friend in the whole world... Neil Miller... is somebody's Father!

He called me up, and told me to get on Skype. That he had something to show me. He has NEVER been on Skype before, so I figured something was up. Sarah wasn't due till September 20th though. But sure enough, when I signed on there they were both sitting there with their new baby daughter!

Mabel Ann Miller!!!

She's about 6lbs, and Sarah's labor was 8 hours with no drugs!

They are all healthy, and doing great!

I was able to get a few still shots of them with their baby from Skype. I couldn't be happier for the two of them, and the night before my birthday this is possibly the best way ever to have started it. I'm Uncle Tom now!!! I am absolutely busting!

For those disappointed that it wasn't a boy named "Cool Breeze"... fret not. Neil says it's in Mabel's astrological chart that she'll have a baby brother. So he's coming... just you wait!

I just wanted to take a moment to say how happy I am for my good friends, and I can't get down to St. Louis fast enough to meet the newest Miller. I can't wait for the day I have my own.

Congratulations Neil & Sarah... Mabel couldn't ask for two better more loving parents.

I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment