Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Illinois State Prairie Path - Part 2: "Cops On The Prairie Path?!"


Gimme a break...

What the hell are they out there policing exactly? I hate cops to begin with, so I especially don't want to have to see them on my Sunday morning bike ride. If I can't go on the Prairie Path without having to see some douchebag cop then where the hell can I go?

What REALLY burns my ass is that these lazy fucks are out there riding the path on 4x4's and Segways!!!

I mean come on! Get off your ASS, and get on a bike at the very least! I mean are you fucking kidding me?! Not to mention 4x4's take up the whole damn path, and they drive them slow as shit too. So I have to ride around them. I want to slap the motherfuckers in the back of the head as I ride past them.

I guess it's good to know that there's nothing more pressing happening out in the world that the cops feel their time is well spent patrolling the fucking Prairie Path.

No comments:

Post a Comment