Saturday, August 7, 2010

Merging Blogs: Revisiting The Past

So, I had a couple of old blogs that I had abandoned over the years. I discovered the blog merging feature on here, and just merged them all onto this, my current and active blog.

One of these was a blog I started in 2005 chronicling the entire year I spent preparing for my first bodybuilding competition. I read through the whole thing, and it's amazing how much I've learned since then. I did just about everything wrong getting ready for that competition you could do. From my workouts to my diet... I wouldn't do any of it the same way I did then, but I've always said that every time you do a competition it is a learning experience. You learn more about how your body works, and how it responds to various methods. I look horrible in the before pictures... they are most definitely "before" pictures and I will NEVER allow myself to look like that again.

It's always interesting to look back at where you came from... it allows you the opportunity to appreciate where you are now.

No comments:

Post a Comment